A very simple dish that can b served as an appetizer or included in any main dishes as per your imagination!
- 1 small cauliflower – separated into flowerettes
- 1 tbsp sea salt or rock salt – adjust salt per taste
- 2 tbsp of tikka masala powder
- Tikka masala is a mix of equal portions of red pepper flakes, ground cumin and coriander seeds, turmeric and salt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil – Substitute vegetable oil if you don’t have olive oil
1. Pre-heat the oven at 400F for about 10-12 minutes.
2. Mix the flowerettes with the salt and the masala and mix well.
3. Add the oil to the flowerettes and coat the cauliflower well (refer picture below).
5. When the flowerettes are done baking, they would turn golden
6. Serve as and appetizer with mint or coriander chutney or enjoy it as is